Thursday, December 8, 2011

Give Thanks

I am a tad bit late on posting this, since it is already a week into December.. but I wanted to make a quick post about Thanksgiving anyways! Thanksgiving was different this year and I got my first taste of sharing the holiday, but it was by far my most favorite Thanksgiving yet. Kevin was so sweet to be willing to sacrifice spending Thanksgiving day with his family to spend it with mine.

We feasted on all kinds of really southern, delicious dishes like giblet gravy, collards, and watergate salad (yum!) at my dad's house for lunch, and then headed over to my aunt and uncle's to spend the rest of the afternoon with my mom's side of the family. There were around 30 people there, it was a full house! We finished the day with a nap and A Christmas Carol and then went for coffee and split a Grand Slam at Denny's (Wilson doesn't have much to work with when it comes to late night eateries...) before we spent a few hours with all the crazies at Target at midnight for Black Friday.

The next day we ate lunch at Cracker Barrell with my Mom before we headed back early to spend the last bit of the holiday weekend with his parents. Here is a collection of a few photos from our weekend:



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Even though it is wayyy past Thanksgiving, I still have plenty of reasons to give thanks!

mcm

No comments:

Post a Comment