Tuesday, July 5, 2011

amuurrrica

My freedom weekend started off with a trip to Charleston for MC's birthday. we mostly just hung out on the beach all day playing games and taking walks. On saturday night, we went to dinner and a rooftop bar overlooking the streets of charleston. It was a reeeaallly fantastic (but short lived) vacation - and I'm especially looking forward to my next beach trip to Tybee Island :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

On July 4, I went to a fun cookout with kevin. There was lots of good food and lots of good people. We ate and drank and were merry (and also shot off some pretty cool fireworks). Unfortunately, I am camera-illiterate so none of my firework/sparkler photos really came out :( but, oh well, I had a blast anyways!


Photobucket


Photobucket

<3,
beach bum M

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment