Thursday, February 16, 2012

happy vday!


Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day! This V day we decided to have a fancy "dinner in" with my roommate and her beau! Since we don't have a kitchen table, we had to make due with our coffee table - which I tried to spruce up with a tablecloth (aka a bed sheet), pretty cloth napkins I found at Value Village (where else, duh?!) and a simple centerpiece of candles and flowers. I thought it turned out pretty cute! And will all the candles lit, it was pretty romantic :)

Photobucket 

For dinner we had steaks, horseradish mashed potatoes, and asparagus. and sparkling wine. and I made cupcakes for dessert!

Photobucket

me and my valentine <3
kevin really outdid himself this year. he is so great to me!



PhotobucketPhotobucket


xo
meagan

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. he just got my car serviced and he cleaned it and filled up my tank for me! and he got me the 3rd hunger games book so I can finally finish them!!

      Delete