Saturday, June 4, 2011

midnight rooster: hartsville, sc


I can't believe it's already June (and also my birthday month)! Birthday festivities started off with a nice, little trip. Yesterday I only had to work half a day so Kevin took me to Hartsville, SC to visit a friend of his who owns a coffee shop/eatery called the Midnight Rooster. We walked around downtown and sat at a wine/beer shop called Vintage. Then we had dinner with Jeremy and his wife, Jessie at the Rooster and it was amazing!






..Then we sat and listened to music and hung out at Jeremy's home (which was sooo neat) until we all went to bed.







This morning we woke up and got breakfast and walked around hartsville's "good living marketplace" which is only open the first saturday of every month, so we definitely went the right weekend! Of course I had to take a picture of my breakfast, which was a phenomenal crepe filled with spiced apples, yogurt, and pecans topped with caramel drizzle and whipped cream (AHHmazing).



(sometimes he likes me..)


and then we drove home :)
Happy Weekend,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment