Tuesday, May 31, 2011

memorial day wknd

I had such a great memorial day weekend (hope you did too)! It was definitely nice to have a day off work. Saturday morning I got up early to go to breakfast. It has become one of my favorite things to do - there are such good breakfast spots in Charlotte. This time I tried somewhere new, the flying biscuit. It was super delicious, especially their 'creamy dreamy grits'..



Then I went to lay by the pool to get some sun with Whitney and went to a bonfire later that night with Toree. It was a perfect, relaxing Saturday.




I even got to hang out with Zac, who was in town, and this sweet face:


Memorial day was filled with baking 'blueberry boy bait' (see recipe here), reading on my balcony, and a fun cookout to end the weekend.
Looking forward to more fun summer weekends to come!

-Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment