Thursday, October 13, 2011

absence makes the heart grow fonder, right?

So I found out Monday that Kevin will be traveling to Cali on a small tour for 3 weeks in November.
THREE WEEKS!!! :(:(

I am so excited and happy for him and extremely proud of him for succeeding at what he loves, but I can't help but be bummed that I'll be without him for 21 days straight (and then even more because I'll be leaving for home around Thanksgiving). I'll miss him so much.  

I will just have to stay busy and try not to think about it too much. At least thank goodness for technology and Skype! Whenever we both have some downtime, if possible we are going to try and watch Arrested with each other over the phone. So it's like we are getting to hang out even though he will be across the country!

Fortunately, I have a lot of things to look forward to in November, and I am getting so excited about the holidays just around the corner. Can't wait to spend them with this fella :)




Photobucket Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment