Monday, April 23, 2012

hey, i'm still here

I know it hasn't seemed that way since I haven't really posted in what seems like forever, but I'm still here!
and I've missed my tiny space on the interwebs.

(ok, for the next few lines I'm going to talk about wedding stuff. so you were forewarned.)
We have found a place AND set a date!
OCTOBER 27, 2012
ahhhh!! I can barely believe I am going to be a married woman in 6 months! And to get to marry such a handsome stud, I feel like the luckiest girl in the world :)
We've also got all of the catering, venue rentals, etc. - and a dress. I am so excited!!
It has all come together so quickly and seamlessly so far. And my family and friends have been so willing to give their time and talents, I am truly a blessed girl. 
I still have a loooong way to go, a lot of projects to tackle, a lot of loose ends to tie - but I am still trying to have fun in the process. Kevin and I still make sure we have date nights where we don't talk about the wedding and just focus on us, which is a nice breather!
It is nice to see everything begin to come together, but we are still on the hunt for a photographer and a cake, so if you know of any good (and reasonably priced) bakers and/or photographers let me know!

I'll keep ya posted, 
m.

1 comment: