Wednesday, November 9, 2011

sweet love

So who would've thought November would be wedding season?? Well it is for me at least. I have been going to shower, after shower and now finally the days have come! This past weekend I got to witness the marriage of my sweet friend Kaitlin to the love of her life, Adam. They married outside on a small farm in Monroe, NC. Of course I teared up a little (I seriously cry at every wedding.. haha), but it was such a beautiful ceremony and you could just feel the love they have for each other all over the place!

Photobucket

Photobucket


They had really sweet details of pretty flowers, pom poms, twinkling lights, and their silhouettes.


Photobucket

Photobucket




Snapping pictures with my table-mates while we wait for dinner.


Photobucket

Photobucket




Bouquet toss (unfortunately I didn't catch it...)

Photobucket

Photobucket

..but I pretended I did :)




And this one is my favorite. SO happy for them!


Photobucket


This will probably seem like a wedding blog these next few weeks! But I am excited to see all of my friends so happy and share that happiness with you :)
xo.
m.

No comments:

Post a Comment