Sunday, May 15, 2011

Brigid's visit

I just wanted to post a few pictures from Brigid's visit (which was actually about two weekends ago.. little late i know). She has been my best friend since 8th grade. I was the new kid at school and she was the very first person to introduce herself to me. In highschool we were inseparable. We would always drive all around Wilson in her little Mazda and have sleepovers, and i would sing to her before we fell asleep (haha). While she was here we brunched at my favorite brunch spot, Zada Jane's, and went to an all-day outdoor concert with some friends. Can't wait til she comes back :)


I really have such beautiful friends!



And one last picture of Brigid and I looking like babies our senior year of highschool:)



Love,
M.








No comments:

Post a Comment