Monday, January 2, 2012

looking forward

 happy new year!
I am not really good at making new years resolutions because I never keep them.. but there are a few things that I would like to make sure I do more of this year:

1.  Be grateful
2. Be more encouraging, supporting and positive
3. take more photos
4. cook in more
5. Be a light to others

To ring in 2012, I celebrated around a bonfire with friends. The next morning Kevin and I met for brunch and spent the day lounging around watching 'How I Met Your Mother' in Netflix (which we are addicted too...). And later Toree put her own spin on a health, wealth, and happiness dinner of pork, spinach, horseradish mashed potatoes and (of course) black eyed peas for a few of us. It was sooo delicious.

(photo props to David Hole)

It's only Day 2 and its been great so far!

m.

No comments:

Post a Comment